bromleyMail now has a built in chat. This can be used by all users of
the same domain to keep all communicate internal. Any chat client that
support this protocol can be use with bromleyMail.
Follow these steps to connect bromleyMail chat to Trillian
- Open Trillian.
- Click the Trillian Preferences menu.
- Click Add a New Account and select Jabber/XMPP.
- Enter your SmarterMail username and password.
- Click Settings.
- Change the hostname information to reflect the IP address of the bromleyMail server or, if records exist, you can enter the domain name
- Click "Override default resource name with" and enter a word that is unique for all of your other clients
- Click Back.
- Click Connect.
- Close the Trillian preferences window.