bromleyMail now has a built in chat. ;This can be used by all users of the
same domain to keep all communicate internal. Any chat client
that support this protocol can be use with bromleyMail.
Follow these steps to connect bromleyMail chat to Pandion
- Open Pandion.
- Click Register a new instant messaging address.
- Enter your display name and click Next.
- In the Server Information field, enter your domain, such as example.com.
- Enter your bromleyMail username (i.e. jsmith) and password.
- Click Connection Settings.
- Enter the IP address of the bromleyMail server or, if records exist, you can enter the domain name (i.e., example.com).
- In the Resource field, enter a word that is unique for all of your other clients
- Select the Use TLS encryption if available checkbox.
- Click OK.